 General / 36333
    Re: Lego acquires new license —Ka-On Lee
   (...) The difference is LucasFilm don't sell models or toys themselve. They just licence their design to Hasbro and LEGO. Bandai owns Gundam and sell their own toys and models. (...) Actually most serious model makers modify their Gundam models. It (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego acquires new license —Matt Hein
     (...) Even so, I'm sure if Lego were to license Gundam models, trhey would be in the same sense of star wars sets. This isn't really an issue of licensing here, but even though LucasFilm license out their models, that makes it really no different (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)