 General / 36216
    Re: Digital camera —Kevin Wilson
   John Henry Kruer wrote in message ... (...) Your best bet on a small allowance is a cheap webcam (the cheapest I see here is CN$30, so US$20) for closeups and a normal 35mm camera with the pics developed onto a CD for overall pictures. I'm still (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: Digital camera —Ronan Webb
   Hey I went for a Canon G2 after a bit of research, got it about 10 weeks ago. Factors other than lego photography were involved in my choice else i'd probably have picked up one of the Nikon 775s ... as suggested. Thought I'd throw these up to show (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography)