 General / 36212
  Re: Digital camera

(...) He was getting a dollar until he came home and told me that in a comparison of classmates' allowances, the lowest anyone else got was $3 and there were kids getting $6 or $7. So I bumped it up to $3. I DO think it is excessive because once you (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Digital camera

(...) WOW!!!! $3 a week, plus "unlimited" lego.... :) I wish I got that when I was a kid. I got money from relatives, and managed the odd job here and there, plus LEGO wasn't that bad back then. You could buy a real nice lego set for even $10. So I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)