 General / 36199
36198  |  36200
Subject:
Profitable year for LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:56:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

The Financial Times has a short article saying that Harry Potter and Bob the
Builder helped boost LEGO into a profitable 2001.

The full article can be found at:
http://news.ft.com/ft/gx.cgi/ftc?pagename=View&c=Article&cid=FT3GK1250ZC&live=true&tagid=ZZZB2FVYA0C&subheading=consumer%20industries

This seems to be good news!

Kevin