 General / 36163
  LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hello Everyone! Not a member here (yet... very soon though!), but I've been lurking for the last two years. While I never have gone through a LEGO DarkAge (I'm now 26), lack of time has kept me from building much of anything (although I still buy (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

that's pretty cool :) similar to the QuickSet utility: (URL) Todd wrote back in the day :) Me, I just put a searchbox in my Galeon toolbar :) Dan FUT lugnet.publish.html (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hey Dan, thanks for the link! I had that feeling that something akin already existed that I just couldn't find. I looked around, but I just didn't look hard enough. Thanks again, :) jeff (remove NOJUNK from my email) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

(...) Ironically enough, I also have buttons like those on my toolbar, but on mine the LUGNET ones came first, and I made a Google one using the LUGNET code. See this message: (URL) neat thing about Todd's code is that you can highlight something (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

(...) You can also get the results (for the news search) to pop up in a new window by replacing location.href=u with window.open(u,"_blan...ment.back; ROSCO (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)