 General / 36135
36134  |  36136
Subject:
New MOC to celebrate 1500 hits!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 07:55:20 GMT

Hey guys and gals,
First off, I just wanna thank all of you for giving me my first webpage
milestone...1500 hits! Now, to commemorate this I present to you a new
creature MOC, the wingless drake Siva. Pictures can be found at:

Thanks again! 1500 strong, I hope 1500 more to go!
-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/

Siva
-----
by the Smashing Pumpkins

i spin off and lose my head
throwing stray a spark instead
gather strength down in my heel
and dig in the world i peel

way down deep beneath my heart
lies a soul that's torn apart
tell me, tell me what you're after
i just want to get there faster

i don't live, i inhale
i don't give, i unveil
don't wanna live in your misery
i don't live, i inhale

sprinkle all my kisses on your head
stars full of wishes fill our beds
she said, "i'm dead"

all this pain smothers me
like a bomb that you can't see
tell me, tell me what you're after
i just want to get there faster

i don't live, i inhale
i don't give, i unveil
i don't live, i inhale
i don't live

(Siva" copyright Smashing Pumpkins 1990/1991. This MOC or it's host site are
in no way affiliated with Smashing Pumpkins or Virgin Records, Inc.)