 General / 36127
    Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand... —Ben Ellermann
   (...) I agree with you. I remember struggling with it in the beginning as a ten year old. However, the accomplishment of figuring out how to read the stories was great. The stories themselves were excellent. (...) I believe that reading is important (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand... —Tom Reed
   (...) I discovered Howard Pyle's story of Robin Hood in a special collection of books where they used the space on the sides of the pages to explain some of the terminology and language usage while you read it. It was part of a set or collection of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)