 General / 36081
Re: Help With Transporting MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:32:10 GMT

Pack them as well as you can! Put the sections of your creations in
individual bags, should any parts fall of they will be close to the spots
the came from.

Lot's of Bubble wrap too.The kind with the big bubbles. Plus if you ship
them, try using a 2nd day or a overnight service, the packages should get
less handling then say ground service, and thusly should not get as banged
up. (in theory)

One other suggestion is to take pictures of your creations and have them
avail. for review if necc., it helps when your stuff is smashed.

Lastly, if you can, spend time with your MOC before you pack it up. Some
things you may take for granted while the creation is whole and complete,
then when it's smashed you can refer to the mental picture in your head when
you repair it.

Over all pack your creations as well as you can! It's worth the effort,
rather than fixing your stuff should it become smashed.

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com

In lugnet.general, Thomas Avery writes:
I'd like to know what experiences people have had with travelling via plane
and transporting their Lego creations. Could anyone please describe their
experiences for the benefit of others, like myself, who might plan to fly
somewhere with Lego in tow?

Or should I consider mailing my stuff ahead instead?

thanks,
TJ