 General / 36080
36079  |  36081
Subject:
Help With Transporting MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:19:24 GMT

I'd like to know what experiences people have had with travelling via plane
and transporting their Lego creations. Could anyone please describe their
experiences for the benefit of others, like myself, who might plan to fly
somewhere with Lego in tow?

Or should I consider mailing my stuff ahead instead?

thanks,
TJ