 General / 36063
36062  |  36064
Subject:
Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:32:47 GMT

I have posted a stab at a FAQ on this topic on this for various reasons.
(partly because I kept looking for one to refer to when guiding newbies
about multiple posting and didn't find it)

http://news.lugnet.com/faq/?n=1237

Please comment on it if you would, to help make it better and more
comprehensive. Even spotting typos is useful! (0) Rob put forth an
interesting idea, once it's polished enough, link to it from various posting
mechanisms. I'm not sure it's THAT good yet but if you all help, maybe it
would be.

XFUT FAQ but I would ask that you respond by FUTing (1) to the original post
I cited instead of this one, which is more of an awareness raising post than
anything else...

0 - my cats may have introduced some while perfidiously removing the (tm)s...
1 - not sure about that -ing thing since the -ing goes inside, but what the
heck. :-)

++Lar