 General / 36055
  brickshop open...minifigs, baseplates, western and more

Greetings all, I have just recently opened a store front at bricklink.com called "All Things Lego" and I'm trying to figure out where the appropriate postings for this kind of thing are supposed to go. I haven't been on the newsgroups for quite some (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: brickshop open...minifigs, baseplates, western and more

(...) I had already answered this in market.appraisal (URL) I realised that you had multiple posted this to several groups as separate posts. This tends to cut thread cohesion down as you get answers posted in different threads. You may want to look (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)