 General / 36055
36054  |  36056
Subject:
brickshop open...minifigs, baseplates, western and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 04:15:09 GMT

Greetings all,

I have just recently opened a store front at bricklink.com called "All
Things Lego" and I'm trying to figure out where the appropriate
postings for this kind of thing are supposed to go.

I haven't been on the newsgroups for quite some time, but I do
recognize some names still.  Things have changed a lot since I last
posted to any of the groups. I have since changed ISP's and am not
sure exactly how to access all the groups I used to be on...

My store has lots of great stuff including many baseplates, minifigs,
and lots of wild west stuff...if you need wild west stuff and you
don't see it...ask.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or can just give me
a head's up on the new posting policies and procedures I would greatly
appreciate it...and if you'd like to stop by and visit for a while
feel free.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wildwest1

Thanks in advance,

Jim