 General / 36057
Re: brickshop open...minifigs, baseplates, western and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Warren writes:
Greetings all,

I have just recently opened a store front at bricklink.com called "All
Things Lego" and I'm trying to figure out where the appropriate
postings for this kind of thing are supposed to go.

I had already answered this in market.appraisal

http://news.lugnet.com/market/appraisal/?n=586

before I realised that you had multiple posted this to several groups as
separate posts. This tends to cut thread cohesion down as you get answers
posted in different threads. You may want to look into cross posting
instead, where you send the same post to several groups... it appears in all
the groups but replies to it remain together. Much more efficient.

Cross posting isn't hard. The exact mechanics vary by how you post so it's
not easy to explain how. It sounds like maybe you're using a newsreader
since you referred to your ISP and not being sure how to get to groups?

If this is a FAQ can someone remind me? If it's not, perhaps some kind soul
wants to take a crack at it, as crossposting comes up a lot.