 General / 36054
Re: the joys of volunteering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:45:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kerry Raymond writes:

LUGnet *is* a wonderful thing. The volunteers who run it are doing wonderful
things. And the rest of us need to appreciate it a bit more often and say so a
lot more often!

I am a new lego fan that hasnt sent in my $10.00 yet, but i will be.  I have
had some much enjoyment from this site i couldnt begin to tell you.  Not to
mention the information and help that I have received.  Users of this site
seem to go out of their way to help with any enquiries and make you feel
welcome.  To the creator(s) and users of this site a very big THANX.
Shona