 General / 36087
Re: the joys of volunteering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kerry Raymond writes:
[snipped a lot of good stuff, go read the original post!]

LUGnet *is* a wonderful thing. The volunteers who run it are doing wonderful
things. And the rest of us need to appreciate it a bit more often and say so a
lot more often!

Kerry

--
============
Kerry Raymond

I agree. I only wish I could find the time to contribute more to this
wonderful place on the 'Net. I realy do. But at this moment I can hardly
find enough time (besides work) to spend with my girlfriend and my LEGO
collection.
Most of my bricks are still unsorted in large crates from last september,
when I moved house.
Things I would realy love to do is translating some of the LEGO stories that
have appeared in German lately, into English. For all those AFOLs who don't
have time to learn German (or Dutch!).
As soon as I get my life sorted, I will try to be more of a contributer than
a reader in the LUGNET community.

Mark -sorting my life? And what about those gallons of LEGO?- de Kock