 General / 36034
  Re: Question about copyright on Lego logos

Mark, Thanks for the thoughts. The more I think about it, the more I think it's probably not a good idea to post the graphics on Brickshelf for someone to download, print onto T-shirt transfer paper, and make their own shirt. Probably too close to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about copyright on Lego logos

(...) Free is good, it also makes it easier for fans to spread it... (...) I got a packet of Avery T-shirt transfers myself, haven't tried them yet, but I got them. If I try any soon I'll let you know how it goes. Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)