 General / 35850
Re: A Question about the Breezeway Cafe Legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:58:03 GMT

Does anyone know if it includes a classic palm tree?

Here's an inventory I did recently of the _old_ set 6376 from
instructions, the Legend should be the same:

http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=1284

It'll pop up on Peeron when Dan & Jennifer finds the time.

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/