 General / 35732
  Re: What I think the firs Space Legend set should be

(...) I respectfully disagree with your thoughts for a first Space LEGENDS release. :) In my mind the best way to bring back an old series like this is to go right back to the beginning if at all possible. Bring back something from the original (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: What I think the firs Space Legend set should be

I think the problem with releasing something from the late 70s is that while the sets may be very enticing to the classic lego collector, I don't think they will look exciting enough to today's kids. I'm not saying they are worse sets than LoM, but (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)