 General / 35647
Re: More pics of 2002 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
In lugnet.general, Stephen Bishop writes:
Hi all,

I found some more pictures of some 2002 sets, which weren't on fbtb. You can
see them at http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/mar2002/lego_island_xtreme.shtml
if you're interested.

Steve

I can't believe noby has commented on the new racetrack parts seen in these
pics:

http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/mar2002/graphics/lego/RacersTrack1.jpg
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/mar2002/graphics/lego/RacersTrack2.jpg

I can't believe either.

This is likely one of the most important new pieces for 2002.

Yup.
But it does look a bit narrow... it is not practical to use as a highway,
'cause you can't overpass! :-)
The curve seems to have the same size as the train track curve.

Pedro