 General / 35616
  Re: Received new Pizza to Go(10036) today

(...) last (...) for (...) Sure (...) In most large organisations, the left hand rarely knows what the right hand is doing. I presume Lego is no different. So while someone is probably responsible for deciding when sales of this set officially (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Received new Pizza to Go(10036) today

(...) My theory is that when something is added to the database it shows up automatically on the S@H website, and then they have to take it off manually. This would explain why all the recent S@H specials have shown up on the website briefly, caused (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)