 General / 35604
  Re: What the heck is going on ?!

(...) Historically, I think they would have been known for selling sets which consisted mostly of bricks, with a few slopes, wheels, windows and doors thrown in (eg Universal Building Sets). IIRC the 1200 piece tubs and large brick only boxes are (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the heck is going on ?!

(...) market (...) As long as I can remember there was always a box or bucket that was just bricks. Not the large quantity like the blue tub but still a bunch of bricks. (...) I personally like the creator sets (except for the Jack Stone figs) but I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the heck is going on ?!

(...) Is creator set 4119 no longer available? (...) Actually, I find the doors more anoying than the figs. At least the figs don't take up much space. (...) Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)