 General / 35595
    Re: What the heck is going on ?! —Erik Olson
   I'm trying to see if I can go a whole year without buying any Lego. The Pizza To Go set really tempted me. However that is the only thing going, and I tell myself that I've already got one. Looks like I survived Toy Fair. Absolutely no interest in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        A whole year? (Was Re: What the heck is going on ?!) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Finally, I am wondering if you have caved in yet and bought any LEGO. If not and I get to wondering again in a few months, I'll check again. But I don't think you'll be able to do it! Maggie C. (...) Yep, it counts. But even if it doesn't I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)