 General / 35594
    Re: What the heck is going on ?! —Kevin Salm
   (...) Since you are in a postition to make decisions about what products to stock and you _Know_ that people with cash to spend want "just bricks" it must be extremely frustrating that you cannot get what people want to buy. How do you respond to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: What the heck is going on ?! —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Actually that is done by corprate but we can inform them of customer requests. (...) First I direct them to the Creator sets. about one forth of the people consider those acceptable. For those that do not all I can do is suggest S@H. Most (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.theory)