 General / 35581
  Re: What the heck is going on ?! - Heteronyms!

(...) Good point. In fact, now that I think of it, the core product of LEGO is the building block *alone*, in its differnet sizes and shapes. I wonder if LEGO enthousiasts from the '60s thought the same when LEGO introduced the minifig in the '70s. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the heck is going on ?! - Heteronyms!

(...) As a privately owned company, the full details of TLC's fiscal results are not likely to be published, if I understand things correctly. -H. (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What the heck is going on ?! - Heteronyms!

(...) Indeed. In fact, one of the reasons I feel compelled to stand up for LEGO in this sort of discussion is the opinions I held, as a child. First the minifig came along and played havoc with scale, and then, space came along -I thought it was an (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What the heck is going on ?! - Heteronyms!

(...) perfect (...) successful. (...) Also remember that the Lego brand is a household word in that people go to stores looking to buy Lego products that are made by a company of the same name. Most other toy manufactures do not have this type of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)