 General / 35434
  First toy shop visit of my UK trip

Hi All, Well the Britdog is back in England for a while and this weekend was my first visit to a UK toyshop since getting interested in LEGO again. I was in Toymaster, Harrogate (North Yorkshire) on Saturday. While they didn't have much LEGO (mostly (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

Don't remember the name of the store but it is the biggest toy store in the world. 5 or 6 stories. The name that hits in my head is Harolds. It is in London, just ask for the big toy store and any one would be able to help you. This store was great, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

in article Gr0Dvu.7HI@lugnet.com, azfirewolf at wolfkiller@prodigy.net wrote on 2/4/02 7:40 AM: (...) nothing very old. John - AFOL and his money are soon parted... ... especially at Hamley's prices! (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

Woolworth's has a bit of a sale on at the moment - I even managed to pick up a couple of "enchanted island" sets from the one in Harrow (NW London) at about £22 each. They've got some SW at half price too... Steve (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

wierd. to my knowlage 3052 was never sold in the UK Have to go out and take a look round -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)