 General / 35426
  Re: Shades of Blue & Orange (was Re: Need Help with Set Source Identification for Particular Piece)

(...) Ooh, lucky. I've been waiting to get a couple more of these on sale. (...) Must be the same then. Two of those chair pieces from 3110 make a nice little gondola body for a short train car. I've also got a blue one. Frank (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shades of Blue & Orange

(...) I had been eyeing those chair pieces recently as a possibility for a train car (couldn't think of much else to do with them). Now that I picked them up and actually started to think of something to do with them, I noticed that they're 7 studs (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shades of Blue & Orange

(...) To make a gondola from the chair pieces, I just "bolted" them onto a frame built between two wheel sets. I didn't put any cross members, though I probably should have, and those could easily be 6 wide. (...) would be what to do for an end (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)