 General / 35402
Re: Shell promotinal sets at Wal-Mart?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:34:16 GMT

This would be interesting. I'll have to check out the one here Tommorw.
While I highly doubt I'll find anything since they were never released in
Canada, it's worth a shot. Do you check the shelves everyday? Just wondering
what day they came out, most likely Tue.

I had been there on Monday and hadn't seen the promotional sets.  I went at
about  10pm on Wednesday and it looked as if no-one had bought any of the sets.
The packaging is the same as it was in 1997 and the catalogue in the Ferrari
set is from 1997.  So I wonder how these sets came to be at Wal-Mart.

Ryan