 General / 35397
35396  |  35398
Subject:
Shell promotinal sets at Wal-Mart?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:16:39 GMT

Howdy,
  I live in DeKalb, Il and found in our Wal-Mart a whole section of Shell
promotional sets from 1997.  The sets are going for $1.  I thought the real
find among the bunch is that they are selling set 2556, the F1 Ferrari, for
$15.  My questions are does anyone know why Wal-Mart is selling these sets,
is it a national thing, and how did I miss the news?  I don’t know if this
is big news or not so I thought I’d share it with you all.

Ryan Schamp

P.S. I picked up two of the Ferrari since they originally were released
before I came out of my dark age.