 General / 35345
    New features at www.brickshelf.com —Holger Matthes
   Hi @ll, I just discovered new sorting features at www.brickshelf.com. Does anyone know how the uploads are sorted? By filename or folder description? Anyway, Thanks for the new feature! Regards, HoMa P.S. (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com —Johannes Koehler
   Hi HoMa! (...) Yes, I just found out: By creating a new folder you are asked which keywords describe the content of the folder. Check one or more of these categories, then the folder will appear in there. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com —Daniel Crichton
   "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message news:GqKMM6.5rA@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) keywords (...) categories, (...) Does ticking the non-LEGO box as well as a category stop the folder from being listed anywhere, including the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com —Daniel Crichton
   Just answered my own question - uploaded one of the pictures again and only ticked CAD/Render to clear the non-LEGO flag from all the pics, and now the folder is viewable on the Recent list. I guess the "Off-topic (non-LEGO)" option stops the folder (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)