 General / 35346
Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:27:42 GMT

Hi HoMa!

I just discovered new sorting features at www.brickshelf.com. Does anyone know
how the uploads are sorted? By filename or folder description?

Yes, I just found out: By creating a new folder you are asked which keywords
describe the content of the folder. Check one or more of  these categories,
then the folder will appear in there.

Bye
Jojo

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com

"Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message news:GqKMM6.5rA@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) keywords (...) categories, (...) Does ticking the non-LEGO box as well as a category stop the folder from being listed anywhere, including the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

Message is in Reply To:
  New features at www.brickshelf.com

Hi @ll, I just discovered new sorting features at www.brickshelf.com. Does anyone know how the uploads are sorted? By filename or folder description? Anyway, Thanks for the new feature! Regards, HoMa P.S. (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)