 General / 35936
Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:33:25 GMT

"Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message
news:GqKMM6.5rA@lugnet.com...
Hi HoMa!

I just discovered new sorting features at www.brickshelf.com. Does anyone • know
how the uploads are sorted? By filename or folder description?

Yes, I just found out: By creating a new folder you are asked which • keywords
describe the content of the folder. Check one or more of  these • categories,
then the folder will appear in there.

Does ticking the non-LEGO box as well as a category stop the folder from
being listed anywhere, including the recent updates? I've just created a new
folder to hold the pics of my room design in MLCad where I'm using virtual
LEGO bricks to model my living room, so it's both a CAD/Render and non-LEGO
folder (as I'm probably not going to build the room), yet my folder hasn't
appeared on the Recent list or the CAD/Render list. I'll try changing the
categories on the folder and removing the non-LEGO one and see if that
helps.

Dan

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com

Just answered my own question - uploaded one of the pictures again and only ticked CAD/Render to clear the non-LEGO flag from all the pics, and now the folder is viewable on the Recent list. I guess the "Off-topic (non-LEGO)" option stops the folder (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New features at www.brickshelf.com

Hi HoMa! (...) Yes, I just found out: By creating a new folder you are asked which keywords describe the content of the folder. Check one or more of these categories, then the folder will appear in there. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)