 General / 35303
  Questionable content on Brickshelf

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm going to put it in General for now.. please set FUT's to an appropriate group. First let me say this.. I'm not a prude, I feel most people have the right to view what they wish. Though when viewing Lego (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

C’mon I really don’t think it t’was intentional? Anyway, why be so Victorianly insecure… It’s the Human form, its natural, and its not depicted in a salacious manner! Conversely, It probably won’t show up again. So don’t worry… -R P.S. don’t you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

(...) Well, that's not too bad. Sometimes odd things just get in the way when taking pictures and we don't realize it. This is a good example: (URL) you can edit out red-eye from a photo, but what do you do with brown-eye? TJ (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

Well, I don't think this a case of bad taste. The folder is named "Sonstiges" and the subfolder is named "Dies und Das"; which is German for "Other\This and that". Based on the file names, I would syt the pictures appear to photographs of the guy's (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

(...) EEEEWWWWW! That's definately one for cropping in Photoshop! :P Tanya (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

(...) I think it's a far greater crime that he has a box cutter carelessly thrown onto an assembled 6970. Dave! (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

I think that this shouldn't be a big deal. Like Richard said, it's art, and the human form. Nothing evil or malicious about it. And as far as I know, the owner of this picture did not post any direct links to this picture saying "Come look at this!" (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

You know I'll bet dollars to donuts that this person didn't even realize that the painting was in the photo. If it really irritates you I'd try getting the e-mail of Matthias Lausch from Brickbay and writing him to see if he would take care of the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

(...) Given that the piece does not look finished yet (and may be sitting sideways on the easle) and that there are at least three more canvases in the shot I think this piece can be safely left alone. (...) I probably would have never noticed the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf

(...) I find it funny that whenever someone objects to something, they unwillingly bring a whole lot more attention to it then it would have drawn under normal circumstances! Kind of defeats the purpose in some instances! I respect Tamyra's personal (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)