 General / 35305
Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:31:49 GMT

Well,

I don't think this a case of bad taste.

The folder is named "Sonstiges" and the subfolder is named "Dies und Das";
which is German for "Other\This and that". Based on the file names, I would syt
the pictures appear to photographs of the guy's storage system taken with a
digital camera. I think the picture of the female nude is simply one of many
pieces of art that happen to be in the guy's LEGO room.

I'm willing to bet he wasn't even aware that something potentially
objectionable happens to be in one of the pictures. Also every other picture in
his brickshelf folders is normal.

-- mrgraff

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm going to put it in General for
now.. please set FUT's to an appropriate group.

First let me say this.. I'm not a prude, I feel most people have the
right to view what they wish.  Though when viewing Lego related things,
I don't expect to find something of this nature in the background.  Yes,
I understand it's Art, though I feel this is/was in very bad taste.
I'm referring to this picture on brickshelf

Is there some way to contact this person and ask them to remove that
picture?

Tamy