 Off-Topic / Fun / 8836
Re: Questionable content on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm going to put it in General for
now.. please set FUT's to an appropriate group.

First let me say this.. I'm not a prude, I feel most people have the
right to view what they wish.  Though when viewing Lego related things,
I don't expect to find something of this nature in the background.  Yes,
I understand it's Art, though I feel this is/was in very bad taste.
I'm referring to this picture on brickshelf

Is there some way to contact this person and ask them to remove that
picture?

Tamy

Well, that's not too bad. Sometimes odd things just get in the way when
taking pictures and we don't realize it.

This is a good example:

Now you can edit out red-eye from a photo, but what do you do with brown-eye?

TJ