 General / 3530
  newbie (just out of the dark ages) question

Hi all, I've been lurking for a while, and this is my first post: some questions. BTW, there're bits of setup, so the questions are at the end. Over the weekend, I wanted to make models of buildings in my neighborhood. I started off with some aged (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: newbie (just out of the dark ages) question

William, May I be the first to say, welcome home! :) I know how frustrating it is to be out of parts. Let's see, he bulk plates? The only place you can come close is the Lego Shop at Home service. (Phone number is 1-800-453-4652) They have them in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: newbie (just out of the dark ages) question

Just out of the dark ages and into the LEGO Bankruptcy ages!!!! Welcome Aboard!! (...) notice (...) Sounds like you're building a brownstone!!! Maybe if you use brown bricks it will have that Bed-Stuy boarded up look :') But seriously, buy some (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message news:37001A10.BC5874...eng.com... (...) Just one: LDraw. Never run out of plates, windows, or bricks, and it's absolutely free :-) As long as you have a variety of real life parts to work (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)