 General / 35224
Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ken Dowd writes:

Ooh! Does anyone know if there are pics of this LEGO pedestal online? I got
the Statue of Liberty sculpture for Christmas and after putting it together,
sat down and made a MOC pedestal for it on a large grey baseplate (it stands
19" high). I would really like to see this professionally made one.

I'll try to remember to post the plans once I sketch the brick-by-brick,
stud-by-stud dimensions.  Won't be for a while, but I do intend to get back
to that store eventually.  If I can get a camera up and running, I'll try to
get a photo of myself next to the sculptures.  But the Liberty I saw in the
store is for a much, much bigger Liberty, not the retail set.

Meanwhile, I did find this Web page with a pedestal in the size you need:
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/

Paul