 General / 35223
Re: BrickDreams is not Dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:29:21 GMT

"Micah J. Mabelitini" <accutron@communicomm.com> wrote in message
news:3C47AFEE.3CB5AC7A@communicomm.com...

As indicated above, I don't have the hardware to effectively host the
site myself, but if someone would be interested in hosting it on a
decent server (Geocities, Tripod etc. need not apply), I'd be happy to
oblige. The site is currently about 8mb, but would of course get bigger
if I added any new scenes (which I would if there was any demand for it).

Cool!  Can't wait for the site to go up again!

Its been a while - so I forget exactly what you used to make the scenes.
What did you use?  Was it LDraw-based, or something else like Anton Raves'
totally awesome POV library?

FUT to wherever's appropriate.

I think you got it right...

P.S.- Nice scene, Tim. I'm using it as my desktop picture now :)

Thanks!  Though its not nearly as nice looking as the stuff you put out,
IMO. :-)

-Tim