 General / 35222
  Re: BrickDreams is not Dead

Nice to know your still around! you could try (URL) they have free hosting. Gary Micah J. Mabelitini <accutron@communicomm.com> wrote in message news:3C47AFEE.3CB5AC...omm.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  BrickDreams is not Dead

Well, not exactly. I switched to a broadband provider several months ago, and no longer have ISP-provided webspace (and I refuse to use any of the spam-ridden freebie servers). I can host the site from my other computer, but the program I'm using is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: BrickDreams is not Dead

"Micah J. Mabelitini" <accutron@communicomm.com> wrote in message news:3C47AFEE.3CB5AC...omm.com... (...) Cool! Can't wait for the site to go up again! Its been a while - so I forget exactly what you used to make the scenes. What did you use? Was it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)