 General / 35208
  bionicle in technic

wondering why bionicle doesn't have it's own heading in the news groups instead of being stuck in the technic group? all the various system themes have their own group and aren't just stuck together under the one heading, so what gives? i'm kind of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) If you're using the web interface, you can set your "skip-filter" settings to skip over messages from bionicle by adding: -.technic.bionicle As for moving the Bionicle sub-group out of technic and into its own system thread, I'm not sure (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) I have to assume you're reading through the web interface, in which case you could jst follow the link that says "View plain (without subgroups)" - and see something like this: (URL) lugnet.admin.nntp (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) Here's a link to a reply with the same information minus the sneer at Bionicle: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) Apologies if you thought I was attempting to slander Bionicle. But the initial question wasn't just "How can I avoid the Bionicle posts" but "Why isn't Bionicle in its own subgroup?". The answer to that is that by Lego's apparent definition, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)