 General / 35208
35207  |  35209
Subject:
bionicle in technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:06:50 GMT

wondering why bionicle doesn't have it's own heading in the news groups
instead of being stuck in the technic group? all the various system themes
have their own group and aren't just stuck together under the one heading,
so what gives? i'm kind of tired of wading through endless bionicle posts to
read about true technic ones. -Matt