 General / 35207
35206  |  35208
Subject:
LEGO tops poll in Atlanta Journal online poll (so far)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:58:28 GMT

In today's Atlanta Journal there is an article about Raggedy Ann and the Toy
Hall of fame. Part of the online article has a small poll for favorite toy
and LEGO (yes they call them Legos) is taking the lead by 10%.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/living/0115raggedy.html

jt

James J. Trobaugh
Rail Racers - Drag Racing LEGO Trains