 MediaWatch / 466
Re: LEGO tops poll in Atlanta Journal online poll (so far)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:50:12 GMT

eer I know no one'd want to but it appears to let you vote as many times as
you like :)

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message

LOL, look at that LEGO is now kicking some major Barbie butt! Up to 44%.

jt

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.mediawatch, James Trobaugh writes:
In today's Atlanta Journal there is an article about Raggedy Ann and the • Toy
Hall of fame. Part of the online article has a small poll for favorite • toy
and LEGO (yes they call them Legos) is taking the lead by 10%.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/living/0115raggedy.html

jt

James J. Trobaugh
Rail Racers - Drag Racing LEGO Trains
www.railracers.com

Since your post, LEGO leads by a lot more <g>

Jude