 General / 35175
    Re: New, small pull back motors in racers sets —Steve Bliss
   (...) I can't find a reference to those set numbers, but if these are in the same line of racers as set 4583, then, yes the wheels are removable. The wheels will fit on standard Town wheel-pegs, but standard Town wheels won't fit on the pullback (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New, small pull back motors in racers sets —Adrian Drake
   (...) Since early December, actually. That's when I got my first one. (...) As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words: (URL) can see the shape of the motor, with the decorative bits, as well as crosshairs on the hub that allow it to work with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)