 General / 35108
Re: 2002 X x 6 slopes and associated parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:26:29 GMT

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message
For the past couple of days I've found myself fascinated with Lugnet's FTX
guide and decided to add a little something to the Lego community at • large.
The result is a listing of the new 2002 sloped parts with links to the • sets
that contain them and links to purchasing them via Brickbay.

http://www.lugnet.com/~524/2002

Enjoy and please LMKWYT!

Excellent! They sure are neat parts.

One omission, though, Ogel Shark Sub has 2 6 x 1 x 1 curved slope inverse
in transparent red.

HUw