 General / 35093
35092  |  35094
Subject:
2002 X x 6 slopes and associated parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:03:02 GMT

For the past couple of days I've found myself fascinated with Lugnet's FTX
guide and decided to add a little something to the Lego community at large.
The result is a listing of the new 2002 sloped parts with links to the sets
that contain them and links to purchasing them via Brickbay.

http://www.lugnet.com/~524/2002

Enjoy and please LMKWYT!

-Dave