 General / 35036
    Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I would have to agree. You can certainly editorialise or write for entertainment value if you choose, but I think when you start using the word "review", you have undertaken an obligation to structure your article in a certain way. Honest (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update —Allan Bedford
   (...) I see your point Larry. But the Expert Builder site isn't journalism... it's a guerilla marketing campaign. :) (...) I tried to set low expectations. I am not out to deceive anyone, just give a chance for other voices to be heard. It's really (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)