 General / 35004
Re: Scans of old idea book, and introduction of plates posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:21:54 GMT

I thought that was it! I didn't notice that the scans were already up. Too bad
the cover is gone :( Thanks for the info. Since the scans are already on
Brickshelf, I'll delete mine to save a tiny bit o' space.
Roy

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

You have a real treasure!   Idea book #240
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/240

regards,
sheree

[snip]

If anyone knows more about these, please LMK!
Build on,
Roy