 General / 35003
Re: Scans of old idea book, and introduction of plates posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:07:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Roy Gal writes:
Hi all,
   I have scanned all the pages of a very old (I believe it is 1966) idea book
I have. I base the date on the fact that trains are included, but only of the
set 111 variety. There are no numbers or dates of any sort on the book, but it
may be missing the cover. Check it out at:

You have a real treasure!   Idea book #240
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/240

regards,
sheree

[snip]

If anyone knows more about these, please LMK!
Build on,
Roy