 Announcements / 1471
1470  |  1472
Subject:
Scans of old idea book, and introduction of plates posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 06:18:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,
    I have scanned all the pages of a very old (I believe it is 1966) idea book
I have. I base the date on the fact that trains are included, but only of the
set 111 variety. There are no numbers or dates of any sort on the book, but it
may be missing the cover. Check it out at:

I also scanned a German Lego pamphlet which was apparently produced to
introduce the plate (1/3 high brick) as a new type of element! That places it
in 1962. It is called Lego Hobby und Modelbau, and very neatly depicts how Lego
can be used to produce scale models of buildings in different scales. It
includes tables of different stud:scale ratios, and lots of neat architectural
drawings and ideas:

If anyone knows more about these, please LMK!
Build on,
Roy