 General / 34995
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) I'd agree except for one small consideration. These images don't generate cashflow of any kind. The Ebay pics do and offend me as well. (...) I hope not. ;) If you do, then I'll start in on my anti-castle crusade again. (...) There's no (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:GpIJp6.874@lugnet.com... (...) I specifically asked Kevin Loch about hosting LEGO related pics for the purposes of using them in eBay auctions before I put my pictures on Brickshelf and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) That's fine. Others are doing it too and that's when the problem develops. Too many of the same type of image creates a glut of images that few pwople want to view, but are forced to see thumbnails of because they show up on the 'recent' page. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)